Last week I was nominated for a Liebster award by Patrycja from Drenched in Lacquer. While I was still writing this post, I was nominated again by Midwest Lacquered Momma!! The Liebster Award is given to bloggers to nominate other bloggers which have under 200 followers. Leibster is a German word that means "beloved person, darling, or favorite." I was so surprised when I saw that I was nominated (that too twice!) because I haven't been blogging for very long. I'm really excited for this!
You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
Because I was nominated by 2 people, I'll answer a few from both because there were a lot of common questions.
1. If you had to paint your nails only one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be?
It's hard to choose because I love so many colors but it would definitely be a pastel shade (they are my favs!!). Probably lilac or pink or maybe even blue (ughh I am horrible at making decisions!!)
Because I really wanted to write more about my nails, which was hard to do on instagram because most of the people didn't bother to even read the caption. And maybe even because I want to review samples ;p
3. What is one thing that most people might not know about you?
I do not own a single China Glaze polish *_*
I have no idea :s
Hindi (mother tongue) and French (but I suck at it)
6. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Winning a monthly nail art contest
7. Are you open to trying new foods?
I don't mind if they don't look or smell weird :p
US. I have never been there :(
9. How big is your nail polish collection?
10. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
Yes, a golden lab :)
11. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger sister.
1. Jenna from Polish Pals
2. Tonya from Rainey Day Nails
3. Jo from Lacquers Of Kasterborous
4. Tyeisha from Lacquer Nerd
5. Sarah from Lethal lacquer
8. Daniela from Awesome Brush
9. Melody from The Manicured Amateur
10. Zoe from When Life Gives You Polish
11. Sarah from Polish Perfectionist
My 11 questions :
1. Since when have you been doing nail art?
2. Do you have any polish peeves?
3. What is your favorite nail paint?
4. Acrylic paints or nail polish?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Who inspired you to start doing nail art?
7. What else do you enjoy doing besides nail art?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think you have improved at nail art from when you started?
9. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
10. Which camera do you use for taking your nail pictures?
11. Which nail shape do you prefer?
Sorry I haven't posted anything for like 2 WEEKS! but I'm really busy with my exams and it took me so long to even finish this post! I'll try to do something soon but my exams will be over in a week so I can be regular again! ^-^