Saturday 16 November 2013

Missed Event Nails Part 3 - Diwali

Can I ever post my event nails on time? Haha never! This Misssed Event Nails thing is going to go on for really long xD
This post I'll be showing you the nails I did for Diwali. For those of you who don't know, Diwali is a Hindu festival we celebrate here in India. It's like the Indian Christmas haha



I did a lattice print inspired by my outfit. (Sorry, don't have a picture)
Aaannd I used my first Dior polish!! This one is Nuit 1947 shade 970 (as if the picture wasn't enough)
I got a total of 4 dior polishes and this one was my favourite. It's such a pretty maroon, perfect for fall. Application was smooth, and it was opaque in 1-2 coats! But I think it did stain my nails a bit :/ 

I used OPI Alpine Snow for the dots.




I got a lot of compliments on this design and to be honest, I really like it too. It does look a bit complicated but its is actually super easy. I just used 2 types of dotting tools for this. Thats it! If anyone wants a tutorial, leave a comment below and I'll try to make one asap :)




-Rupali

2 comments:

  1. Do you have kik/mail, i want to talk some business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can email me at nailsrighthere@gmail.com

      Delete