Saturday 2 November 2013

Missed Event Nails Part 1- Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey guys! How are all of you doing? I had been really busy with my exams and so I haven't blogged since more than a month!! They did get over quite some time back but I just didn't feel inspired for a new post. But I'm back now!! I did do a few manis and even won a contest (!!). This post I'll be sharing the nails I did for Breast Cancer Awareness as October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is part 1 of my "Missed Events Nails". I will do a part 2 for my halloween nails. Both of these were a collab with my very sweet Instagram friend Yasmin (@Yazzied). You all should definitely check her out!

For Breast Cancer Awareness, I did the BCA pink ribbon as an accent nail and painted red roses on the rest.


The bottle I'm holding here is Justricarda's Glossy Glam Topcoat which is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! 


I couldn't get a lot of good pictures of this mani but here are the few decent-ish ones I clicked.



The base for this mani was Revlon Popular/Starry Pink over OPI Pink Friday




This is OPI Pink Friday by iteself because I loved the colour too much!



Yasmin's Version- 



I was planning on entering mine in a few contests but my phone got locked and I couldn't :/

Anyways, my halloween post will be up soon and I might make a separate post with all the other manis I did during these 2 months :)



-Rupali


No comments:

Post a Comment